The New Education Policy (NEP), has adopted by the Union Cabinet. It proposes main academic reforms after the last amends made in 1992. We used the National Education Policy in 1986. In fact, National Educational Technology Forum (NETF) would set up. It can purpose to revamp the digital education field and feed learning options in 8 local languages.
However, the Union Cabinet today passed a plan to boost public spending on education. It has raised to almost 6% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP). In fact, it was around 4% in the past, a senior authorities official stated.
NEP urged the extension of the Right to Education, RTE protecting youngsters beneath age group 3 to 18 year. In fact, the rule applies solely to students till the age of 14 years. Thus, the brand new education policy goals to universalize the pre-primary schooling by 2025. Also, to supply vital literacy to all by 2025.
They have changed the 10+2 plan with 5+3+3+4, forming 12 years of school. This plan also includes 3 years of pre-school.
NEP (5+3+3+4 Plan) Split Pattern:
- A foundational stage (3-8 Years Old Students)
- 3 years of pre-primary (8-11 Years Old Students)
- A preparatory stage (11-14 Years Old Students)
- A secondary stage (14-18 Years Old Students)
Based on the union the revised structure will give a hitherto uncovered age group of 3 to 6 years. It recognised globally as a major stage for growth of mental faculties, beneath school syllabus.
Key Points of New Education Policy:
- Suspension of MPhil Program
- All the programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD stage will now be interdisciplinary
- A single regulator will rule all higher school systems, medical schools
- Board exams in colleges will probably be at low stakes and test precise grasp of students as a replace of “rote learning”
- Home speech, mother tongue or local language shall be the form of teaching up to Class 5th
- School syllabus may also have cut down to core ideas. Also, there will be an integration of special training from Class 6th.
- Report cards will be a close report on skills and potentials as a swap of just marks and remarks.
- It’ll also cap fees raised by academic establishments
- There will be entrance exams for admission to schools and higher education systems
- The ministry set up that there will be holistic and integrative study for resilience of topics
- Also, local language E-courses
- They have plans key change within the didactic structure of syllabus with no fixed split between streams
- E-book promotion policy and digital libraries
- Private and Public colleges assessed and certified on the same laws, benchmarks, and processes
- Energizing breakfast along with noon snacks
- In fact, high-quality bilingual textbooks for science and maths
- A new slandered made as Indian Sign Language (ISL)
Managing Director of AutoTune World
I am a software engineering graduate by profession. I have accomplished my graduation from College of Engineering, Pune (COEP). I currently own and operate The AJ Expertize, a technology based startup company. I have a lot more curiosity in writing content, documentation work associated to technical and enterprise subjects. Writing the quality content material is my passion. I have carried out some fundamental stages of content writing by blogging, social posts, guest post writing. I have gained expertise in writing technical articles. I am also lot much favourable in writing content material related to enterprise, corporate world. I have trained myself in the world of creative graphics deigning to create eye-catching pictorial type of content material.
I have taken an initiative to begin this emerging news platform AutoTune World to deep dive in this competitive world. I with my team of youth and senior writers are working for the success of this platform. I am trying my best to offer top quality information to the readers through AutoTune World.